Continuing Education for Practitioners
May 1-2, 12 CEU SEMINAR (Chicago, IL)
Kurt Juergens, DC | Lower Extremity Biomechanics and the Management of Common Lower Extremity Injuries
CE Provided by Texas Chiropractic College
May 1-2, 2021
Saturday 12pm to 6pm
Sunday 8am to 2pm
Sheraton Suites Chicago O'Hare
6501 Manheim Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to develop relationships of trust with other healthcare professionals.
- Learn your role as a member of a sports medicine team.
- Gain an understanding of health issues affecting the young athlete.
- Become familiar with special considerations regarding the female athlete.
- Learn how and when to co-manage common and uncommon lower extremity conditions/injuries.
- Learn sideline functional testing for returning the athlete to competition.
- Gain an understanding of lower extremity rehab protocols