Continuing Education for Practitioners
July 11-12, 8 CEU SEMINAR (Philadelphia, PA)
Kurt Juergens, DC | Lower Extremity Biomechanics and the Management of Common Lower Extremity Injuries
CE Provided by Texas Chiropractic College
July 11-12, 2020
Saturday 2pm to 6pm; Sunday 8am-12pm
Philadelphia Airport Marriott
One Arrivals Road, Terminal B
Philadelphia, PA 19153
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to develop relationships of trust with other healthcare professionals.
- Learn your role as a member of a sports medicine team.
- Gain an understanding of health issues affecting the young athlete.
- Become familiar with special considerations regarding the female athlete.
- Learn how and when to co-manage common and uncommon lower extremity conditions/injuries.
- Learn sideline functional testing for returning the athlete to competition.
- Gain an understanding of lower extremity rehab protocols