Are you ready for an exciting career that helps change lives? Foot Levelers wants to meet you.
Real Benefits for You
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around. The following list includes some of the many features of our total package—just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
- Healthcare Plan: earn 100% company-paid medical insurance by refraining from using nicotine and participating in the on-site workout for a payout program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: save money for your future with our help.
- Profit Sharing: save money for your future based on the profit of the company.
- Incentive Bonuses: enjoy rewards such as productivity or attendance bonuses and free lunches to celebrate new records set.
- On-Site Gym with a FREE Personal Trainer: work out with the trainer twice a week or use the gym at a time that works for you!
- Flexible Schedules: work in a way that fits your lifestyle.
- Employee Discounts: experience any of our products for less.
- Holiday Gifts: receive an annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
- Have Fun! Enjoy theme parties and company dress up days, such as our Halloween costume contest.
Current Available Job Listings
Sales & Service Rep
Summary: Are you ready to be part of a growing company? This position is responsible for providing exemplary service to all Foot Levelers customers by utilizing excellent communication skills and in-depth knowledge of company products. The ideal candidate enjoys working for a team, has sales/customer support experience, and is dedicated to helping doctors ensure their patients are getting the appropriate products for treatment. The ideal candidate is hungry to learn, self-motivated, and works well in a team environment. Foot Levelers is a merit-based company where hard work and great results are rewarded! There is plenty of room for growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Listen to doctor needs to make recommendations for products and services that might benefit the doctor’s current customers and practice.
- Receive inbound customer calls and follow-up appropriately.
- Place outbound sales calls.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding placement of orders, technical issues, billing and statement inquiries as outlined in departmental policies and procedures.
- Enter new accounts and prospect information into the computer system.
- Perform computerized customer database maintenance and input corrections with efficiency and accuracy.
- Respond to each customer and teammates in a courteous, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Dress and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times while in the office and while traveling as a representative of Foot Levelers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced computer and keyboarding skills; Salesforce/Netsuite experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful, etc.)
- Ability to communicate information clearly both orally and in writing
- Pleasant phone voice, diction, tone, and telephone etiquette.
- High degree of self-motivation and self-discipline with a focus on achieving results.
- Ability to accomplish tasks, goals, and objectives with little direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. (Interpret and apply basic guidelines, analyze alternatives, and implement solutions)
- Demonstrates a passion for helping customers
- Previous customer service/sales experience preferred
- Healthcare background, preferred.
- Knowledge of all customer service department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of all areas of Foot Levelers’ goals, products, technical issues, and policies.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk and listen.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment.
IT Systems Engineer
Reports To: IT Operations Manager
Summary: Foot Levelers has an opportunity for a talented IT Systems Engineer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for second level support and troubleshooting IT issues. You will work closely with other technology professionals, to maintain our current infrastructure and implement new technology.
- Manage, maintain and implement IT infrastructure best practices.
- Manage Microsoft Server platforms and technologies. (Hyper-V, Cluster Services, SQL Server, Windows Server 2008-2016)
- Working knowledge of IT virtualization technologies. (XenServer, Hyper-V & Clustering services, VMWare, iSCSI Storage Pools)
- Setting up and maintain server hardware according to best practices. (Dell iDrac, iSCSI cards, replacing drives)
- Manage and maintain Active Directory, Group Policies, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, File and Print Servers.
- Implement and maintain network security controls to mitigate security threats in accordance with HIPAA standards.
- Document knowledgebase articles, standard operating procedures and maintain support tickets for existing issues.
- Maintaining integrated cloud platforms (AWS, Barracuda, O365, Azure AD, Cloud PBX, etc.)¬
- Maintain inventory of IT Infrastructure systems to include hardware and license inventory.
- Provide tier 2 support for all IT related problems.
- Assist in research and implementation of new initiatives for IT Projects.
- BS or higher in Engineering required. Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent preferred, however, other engineer disciplines with relevant work experience may be acceptable.
- 5 or more years’ experience in with enterprise level information technology systems.
- Thorough knowledge of network security best practices and implementation security controls.
- MCSA and/or CCNA is desired, but not required.
This position will require the use of both hand and light power tools as well as large, complex machinery on a regular basis.
Foot Levelers is looking for multiple candidates to work full time in the production area.
Position responsibilities may include: assembling product, verifying information, processing orders in a timely fashion, and/ or operating a grinding machine. Position is also responsible for ensuring quality, housekeeping, and accurate inventory for area.
Qualified candidates will have a high school degree or equivalent, attention to detail, and good hand-eye coordination. Ability to stand for long periods of time and ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion.
If you are able to work between 6 AM and 4 PM, have a strong work ethic and are looking for a great company with which to be associated, APPLY NOW!
Note: In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee healthcare insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment. In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug. Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.