Are you ready for an exciting career that helps change lives? Foot Levelers wants to meet you.
Real Benefits for You
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around. The following list includes some of the many features of our total package—just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
- Healthcare Plan: earn 100% company-paid medical insurance by refraining from using nicotine and participating in the on-site workout for a payout program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: save money for your future with our help.
- Profit Sharing: save money for your future based on the profit of the company.
- Incentive Bonuses: enjoy rewards such as productivity or attendance bonuses and free lunches to celebrate new records set.
- On-Site Gym with a FREE Personal Trainer: work out with the trainer twice a week or use the gym at a time that works for you!
- Flexible Schedules: work in a way that fits your lifestyle.
- Employee Discounts: experience any of our products for less.
- Holiday Gifts: receive an annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
- Have Fun! Enjoy theme parties and company dress up days, such as our Halloween costume contest.
Current Available Job Listings
- NetSuite Developer
- IT Systems Engineer
- Sales & Service Representative
- Field Sales Representative
A manufacturing company based out of Roanoke, VA is seeking an experienced NetSuite Developer for a 6-9-month project. This company requires the expertise and skillsets of a NetSuite Developer to assist the development team with implementing NetSuite into their business. As part of the implementation team the NetSuite Developer will be responsible for system customizations and support.
- Experience with SDF (SuiteCloud Development Framework)
- Development of custom applications with Oracle PaaS
- Enhancements in architecture and design decisions with applications within NetSuite
- Creates customized objects to meet specific business needs, including tables, fields and forms.
- Develops NetSuite save-able searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs.
- Work closely with ERP Administrator to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the NetSuite product.
- Develop, test, document and maintain out of the box and custom solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a NetSuite implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- SuiteCloud Developer Certification
- 2 to 3 years of expert level of understanding in NetSuite, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder, and integration technologies.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in administration and configuration of NetSuite in a warehouse and e-commerce contexts.
- 2 to 3 years of experience deploying and monitoring SuiteScript and SuiteCommerce applications.
- Experience with data/application integration architecture and methods.
- Experience building and utilizing APIs using SOAP and/or REST.
- Availability to work on-site during regular business hours.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to timelines.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum and Jira.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
IT Systems Engineer
Reports To: IT Operations Manager
Summary: Foot Levelers has an opportunity for a talented IT Systems Engineer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for second level support and troubleshooting IT issues. You will work closely with other technology professionals, to maintain our current infrastructure and implement new technology.
- Manage, maintain and implement IT infrastructure best practices.
- Manage Microsoft Server platforms and technologies. (Hyper-V, Cluster Services, SQL Server, Windows Server 2008-2016)
- Working knowledge of IT virtualization technologies. (XenServer, Hyper-V & Clustering services, VMWare, iSCSI Storage Pools)
- Setting up and maintain server hardware according to best practices. (Dell iDrac, iSCSI cards, replacing drives)
- Manage and maintain Active Directory, Group Policies, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, File and Print Servers.
- Implement and maintain network security controls to mitigate security threats in accordance with HIPAA standards.
- Document knowledgebase articles, standard operating procedures and maintain support tickets for existing issues.
- Maintaining integrated cloud platforms (AWS, Barracuda, O365, Azure AD, Cloud PBX, etc.)¬
- Maintain inventory of IT Infrastructure systems to include hardware and license inventory.
- Provide tier 2 support for all IT related problems.
- Assist in research and implementation of new initiatives for IT Projects.
- BS or higher in Engineering required. Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent preferred, however, other engineer disciplines with relevant work experience may be acceptable.
- 5 or more years’ experience in with enterprise level information technology systems.
- Thorough knowledge of network security best practices and implementation security controls.
- MCSA and/or CCNA is desired, but not required.
This position will require the use of both hand and light power tools as well as large, complex machinery on a regular basis.
Sales & Service Rep
Summary: Responsible for providing effective service for all Foot Levelers’ customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and use of one call resolution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all inbound customer calls using one call resolution.
- Meet expectations for call percentages for phone time and number of calls.
- Listen to doctor needs to make recommendations for products and services that might benefit the doctor’s current customers and practice.
- Cross sell products such as our 3D scanning technology.
- Upsell additional pairs of Stabilizing Orthotics or pillows to ordering customers.
- Call on order verifications (‘verries’).
- Learn modification process to handle calls and orders.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding placement of orders, technical issues, billing and statement inquiries, and complaints as outlined in departmental policies and procedures.
- Enter new accounts and prospect information into the computer system.
- Process product returns as outlined in departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform computerized customer database maintenance and input corrections with efficiency and accuracy.
- Respond to each customer and teammates in a courteous, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Dress and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times while in the office and while traveling as a representative of Foot Levelers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced computer and keyboarding skills, Order Power, and Salesforce experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful, etc.)
- Ability to communicate information clearly both orally and in writing
- Pleasant phone voice, diction, tone, and telephone etiquette.
- High degree of self-motivation and self-discipline with a focus on achieving results.
- Ability to accomplish tasks, goals, and objectives with little direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. (Interpret and apply basic guidelines, analyze alternatives, and implement solutions)
- Demonstrates a passion for customers, chiropractic care, and FLI products.
- Previous customer service/sales experience, preferred
- Healthcare background, preferred.
- Knowledge of all customer service department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of all areas of Foot Levelers’ goals, products, technical issues, and policies.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment.
Field Sales Representatives - Full Time
Reports to Field Sales Manager
Foot Levelers, Inc. is THE industry leader in custom-made orthotics. Founded over 65 years ago, the company has provided products, through healthcare professionals, to over one million patients throughout the world. The company is headquartered in Roanoke, VA. The successful candidates will be in NY/NJ and Southeast Minneapolis.
Compensation is a base pay plus 50% bonus opportunity.
Design and implement software of Cloud devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- The Field Sales Representatives are accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with their assigned market and segment. Prioritizes coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
- Support and grow existing accounts.
- Gain new business within territory.
- Meet performance objectives and Customers’ expectations.
- Proactively impact sales activity to meet the quality and quantity of sales effort per company expectations.
- Ensure market-level strategic and business objectives are met.
- Consistently implements company initiatives.
- Develop forecasting efforts within territory on a timely basis.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Meet quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for all customer related initiatives.
- Achieves strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Utilize company resources to achieve sales goals.
- Works closely with Customer Service and Marketing to ensure customer satisfaction and high levels of field sales.
- Significant proven performance in sales and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments preferably in healthcare or medical appliance industry.
- Experience in the areas of strategic planning, sales, marketing, business and market development, market research and planning, and promotions/advertising.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment.
- Capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals; superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or a related discipline required.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Strong competencies in:
- Data rational
- Forward thinking
- Tough Minded
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, stand, talk and hear.
- The employee is routinely required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment. While on seminar travel, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Job Environment:This position requires territory travel.
Foot Levelers is looking for multiple candidates to work full time in the production area.
Position responsibilities may include: assembling product, verifying information, processing orders in a timely fashion, and/ or operating a grinding machine. Position is also responsible for ensuring quality, housekeeping, and accurate inventory for area.
Qualified candidates will have a high school degree or equivalent, attention to detail, and good hand-eye coordination. Ability to stand for long periods of time and ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion.
If you are able to work between 6 AM and 4 PM, have a strong work ethic and are looking for a great company with which to be associated, APPLY NOW!
Note: In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee healthcare insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment. In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug. Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.