Are you ready for an exciting career that helps change lives? Foot Levelers wants to meet you.
Real Benefits for You
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around. The following list includes some of the many features of our total package—just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
- Healthcare Plan: earn 100% company-paid medical insurance by refraining from using nicotine and participating in the on-site workout for a payout program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: save money for your future with our help.
- Profit Sharing: save money for your future based on the profit of the company.
- Incentive Bonuses: enjoy rewards such as productivity or attendance bonuses and free lunches to celebrate new records set.
- On-Site Gym with a FREE Personal Trainer: work out with the trainer twice a week or use the gym at a time that works for you!
- Flexible Schedules: work in a way that fits your lifestyle.
- Employee Discounts: experience any of our products for less.
- Holiday Gifts: receive an annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
- Have Fun! Enjoy theme parties and company dress up days, such as our Halloween costume contest.
Current Available Job Listings
- Director of Infrastructure and Software Development
- Technical Support Manager
- Tech Support Rep
- Sales & Service Representative
Reports to: Senior Vice President
Job Summary: The Director of Infrastructure and Software Development (DISD) is a leadership role accountable for the successful delivery of software and IT support infrastructure for Foot Levelers. Managing a team of developers and IT infrastructure specialists, the (DISD) will work closely with the Senior Vice President, the Director of Ops and Engineering, and other members of the Senior Leadership Management Team in order to deliver software and IT services that meet user and end customer needs. The (DISD) will be accountable for the creation and delivery of the strategic software and IT architecture vision, security and leadership.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and deliver a strategic technological vision and direction for Foot Levelers.
- Lead and manage the Software Development and IT Infrastructure teams to deliver software, infrastructure and architecture that meets the needs of users.
- Ensure delivery consistent with Agile processes across the team.
- Work effectively with Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure delivery against agreed priorities.
- Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on software development activities.
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of software development projects.
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for software development and IT infrastructure.
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Management Team with the aim of meeting current and future user needs.
- In conjunction with the Network Infrastructure Engineer, define and maintain the IT technology strategy and infrastructure plan.
- Research the external environment, and where appropriate identify and recommend external partners for the delivery of best in class technologies suitable for Foot Levelers applications.
- Reviewing and applying said best practices to establish architecture and frameworks consistent with and supportive of the Product Strategy.
- Collaborating with the appropriate functions and users to evaluate and identify technology platforms for delivering the company’s products and services.
- Understanding the use cases (and/or user stories) in order to oversee the design of the architecture for the products to be built.
- Ensuring that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Manage Microsoft domain services to include, Office365, Active Directory, SCCM on Window Server 2008-2016 operation systems.
- Must have experience with VMware components to include, ESXi, vCenter, vSan and Horizon platforms.
- Manage L2/L3 Cisco Meraki network infrastructure with clear understanding of PoE standards, VLANs and VLAN tagging.
- Oversee the Management of the 8x8 Virtual Contact Center and Virtual Office VoIP systems.
- Performs the job functions of the HIPPA Security Officer:
- Setting up, managing and implementing the Security Rule safety measures and any HIPAA Rule changes.
- Incorporating IT security and HIPAA compliance with the business strategies and requirements of the organization.
- Addressing concerns associated with access controls, business continuity, incident response and disaster recovery.
- Company security awareness, which include employee training in conjunction with the HIPAA Privacy Officer.
- Performing risk analyses and audits – particularly on Business Associates.
- Looking into data breaches and enforcing actions to prevent future occurrences.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of internal and external IT support systems.
- Identifying and implementing technology trends that will be able to support the future success of the business.
- Responsible for his/her own work planning against objectives set in agreement with the Senior Vice President.
Communication and information:
- Report to and meet with the Senior Vice President at a minimum of once per week.
- Communicate and ensure engagement of Foot Levelers technology strategies internally and within the Foot Leveler user community.
- Ensure effective internal communications both within the software development team and across the organization.
- Accountable and responsible for effective financial management, planning and monitoring of the Software Development and Infrastructure teams.
- Provide monthly information to enable the creation of financial results and forecasts for the above teams. Staffing, Management and Resources.
- Ensure that the skills and experience of Software Development and IT teams are consistent with its technological and business needs for providing quality in present and future services.
- Establish clear organizational structures and succession plans aligned with appropriate responsibilities, accountabilities and personal development for all Software Development and IT staff in line with any anticipated growth.
- Provide support for all staff in keeping with the Foot Levelers Values.
Policies and Procedures:
- Comply with all relevant policies and procedures
- Complete all documents required by the company policies and procedures
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the objectives of the Software and Infrastructure teams and Foot Levelers goals.
Education, Skills & Knowledge:
[Essential] Educated to degree level or equivalent
[Essential] B.S in the field of computer science or equivalent experience
[Desirable] Project Management qualifications
[Essential] Strong understanding of the Agile software development cycle
[Essential] Familiar with more than one software development methodology
[Essential] Excellent written and oral communication skills
[Essential] Outstanding interpersonal skills
[Essential] An understanding of databases (including relational databases)
[Desirable] Knowledge of Amazon web services and standards
[Desirable] An understanding of the handling of large data sources
[Essential] Ability to envision and deliver software solutions that meet user needs and/or solve business problems
[Essential] Able to design and architect technically sophisticated solutions to meet challenging user requirements
[Essential] Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
[Essential] Ability to articulate and gain engagement for ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
[Essential] Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
[Essential] Demonstrable and substantial experience in leading and managing teams of software developers
[Essential] Experience of successfully designing and developing sophisticated software products deployed in a variety of environments
[Essential] Hands-on experience of coding using more than one recognized industry standard language (e.g. C++; .Net, C#)
[Essential] Working in an Agile environment
[Essential] Leading teams in working in an Agile environment
[Essential] Performance and line management of highly skilled teams
[Essential] Experience of successfully delivering into the market sophisticated software product releases deployed into a variety of environment
[Essential] Self-Motivated and able to work independently
[Essential] Attention to detail
[Essential] Team player
Summary: Are you ready to be part of a growing company? This position is responsible for providing exemplary service to all Foot Levelers customers by utilizing excellent communication skills and in-depth knowledge of company products. The ideal candidate enjoys working for a team, has sales/customer support experience, and is dedicated to helping doctors ensure their patients are getting the appropriate products for treatment. The ideal candidate is hungry to learn, self-motivated, and works well in a team environment. Foot Levelers is a merit-based company where hard work and great results are rewarded! There is plenty of room for growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Listen to doctor needs to make recommendations for products and services that might benefit the doctor’s current customers and practice.
- Receive inbound customer calls and follow-up appropriately.
- Place outbound sales calls.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding placement of orders, technical issues, billing and statement inquiries as outlined in departmental policies and procedures.
- Enter new accounts and prospect information into the computer system.
- Perform computerized customer database maintenance and input corrections with efficiency and accuracy.
- Respond to each customer and teammates in a courteous, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Dress and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times while in the office and while traveling as a representative of Foot Levelers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced computer and keyboarding skills; Salesforce/Netsuite experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful, etc.)
- Ability to communicate information clearly both orally and in writing
- Pleasant phone voice, diction, tone, and telephone etiquette.
- High degree of self-motivation and self-discipline with a focus on achieving results.
- Ability to accomplish tasks, goals, and objectives with little direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. (Interpret and apply basic guidelines, analyze alternatives, and implement solutions)
- Demonstrates a passion for helping customers
- Previous customer service/sales experience preferred
- Healthcare background, preferred.
- Knowledge of all customer service department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of all areas of Foot Levelers’ goals, products, technical issues, and policies.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk and listen.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment.
Foot Levelers is looking for multiple candidates to work full time in the production area.
Position responsibilities may include: assembling product, verifying information, processing orders in a timely fashion, and/ or operating a grinding machine. Position is also responsible for ensuring quality, housekeeping, and accurate inventory for area.
Qualified candidates will have a high school degree or equivalent, attention to detail, and good hand-eye coordination. Ability to stand for long periods of time and ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion.
If you are able to work between 6 AM and 4 PM, have a strong work ethic and are looking for a great company with which to be associated, APPLY NOW!
Note: In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee healthcare insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment. In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug. Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.