Are you ready for an exciting career that helps change lives? Foot Levelers wants to meet you.
Real Benefits for You
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around. The following list includes some of the many features of our total package—just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
- Healthcare Plan: earn 100% company-paid medical insurance by refraining from using nicotine and participating in the on-site workout for a payout program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: save money for your future with our help.
- Profit Sharing: save money for your future based on the profit of the company.
- Incentive Bonuses: enjoy rewards such as productivity or attendance bonuses and free lunches to celebrate new records set.
- On-Site Gym with a FREE Personal Trainer: work out with the trainer twice a week or use the gym at a time that works for you!
- Flexible Schedules: work in a way that fits your lifestyle.
- Employee Discounts: experience any of our products for less.
- Holiday Gifts: receive an annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
- Have Fun! Enjoy theme parties and company dress up days, such as our Halloween costume contest.
Current Available Job Listings
Reports To: Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt / Non-Exempt
Summary: Responsibility for FLI web site design and development including: user interface, navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of multiple Content Management Systems is necessary, as is the ability to learn new systems (i.e. Joomla, WordPress).
• Need a thorough understanding of SEO best practices.
• Must be self-sufficient in creating compelling graphic design collateral.
• A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites is necessary.
• Ability to work with web developers to create/optimize eCommerce sites.
• On a daily basis must ensure multiple web sites are functioning properly, have no errors, and are updated with relevant content.
• Will work with a large marketing team to ensure the mission and goals of the company are properly conveyed on the website.
• Constantly track website/page performance and analytics.
• Ability to manage routine backups.
• Experience with SalesForce.com and Pardot (email client) are preferred.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum four years of previous experience in a similar position, required.
• Ability to conform web design to prescribed style format.
• Knowledge of web site navigation and file structure organization.
• Prioritization skills.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
• Knowledge of client and server side scripting for purposes of connecting to and gathering data.
• Knowledge of HTML web technologies and applications.
• Ability to hand code when necessary.
• Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
• Proficiency with Macintosh and PC computer systems.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• The ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work with limited direct supervision.
• Learn, understand, and comply with all Marketing Department Standard Operating Procedures.
• Associate’s degree in Web Communications / Web Design or Marketing, required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Web Communications / Web Design or Marketing, preferred.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk and hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment.
Field Sales Manager
Reports to: SVP
FLSA Status: Exempt
Foot Levelers, Inc. is THE industry leader in custom-made orthotics. Founded over 64 years ago, the company has provided products, through healthcare professionals, to over one million patients throughout the world. The company is headquartered in Roanoke, VA. The successful candidate would preferably be in DC/Northern VA area.
Foot Levelers sponsor’s seminars featuring a variety of health topics. Seminar generated proceeds are often contributed to medical related institutions, research foundations, and action committees.
The Field Sales Director (FSD) is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market, segment, and sales team managed. The FSD is responsible for their assigned team’s sales productivity, and directs their effort in order to have the greatest overall impact on company results. The FSD manages all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including hiring, supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct-report Territory Managers.
- Prioritizes coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
- Coordinates the involvement of sales support personnel, including customer support, service, and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers’ expectations are met.
- Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among Territory Managers managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
- Identifies deficiencies in skills among Territory Managers and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
- Recruits, hires, and develops Territory Managers, utilizing company human resources guidelines and support resources.
- Works with market management to ensure market-level strategic and business objectives are met by the sales team.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Positively impacts the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with Territory Manager personnel managed.
- Provides a management-level point of contact for key customers.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Establishes productive relationship with field marketing based on frequent communication, collaboration, and the effective allocation of marketing investment in the marketplace managed.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Meets assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
- Create an institutional and system-wide sales reporting function that can track, measure, and analyze performance.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer related initiatives among sales personnel managed.
- Development of sales goals, sales promotions and selling strategies in coordination with Marketing Department.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of company support resources in the customer base managed by the assigned team.
- Jointly responsible with Marketing for marketing investment ROI in the assigned marketplace.
- Achieves strategic teams objectives defined by company management.
- Implements effective coaching and development of direct-report associates.
- Directly manages a team of 3 to 5 Territory Managers or more as business dictates.
- Directs the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management-level resources.
- Coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with Customer Service and Marketing to ensure customer satisfaction, and high levels of field sales support.
- Significant proven performance in sales management, and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments preferably in healthcare or medical appliance industry.
- Broad functional experience and abilities in the areas of strategic planning, sales, marketing, business and market development, market research and planning, and promotions/advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve results through others.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment.
- Capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals; superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Steady personal growth within the sales arena.
- Previous experience building a sales function.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or a related discipline required; MBA preferred.
- Strong motivation of self and others.
- Strong competencies in:
- Data rational
- Forward thinking
- Tough Minded
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, stand, talk and hear.
- The employee is routinely required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment. While on seminar travel, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- This position requires extensive travel.
Field Sales Representative
• Utilize company resources to achieve sales goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Works closely with Customer Service and Marketing to ensure customer satisfaction and high levels of field sales.
• Territories are: Western DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago and Lansing, MI.
• Significant proven performance in sales and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments preferably in healthcare or medical appliance industry.
• Experience in the areas of strategic planning, sales, marketing, business and market development, market research and planning, and promotions/advertising.
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
• Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment.
• Capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals; superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or a related discipline required.
• Strong self-motivation.
• Strong competencies in:
◦ Data rational
◦ Forward thinking
◦ Tough Minded
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, stand, talk and hear.
• The employee is routinely required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment. While on seminar travel, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- This position requires territory travel.
Note: In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee healthcare insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment. In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug. Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.