Are you ready for an exciting career that helps change lives? Foot Levelers wants to meet you.
Real Benefits for You
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around. The following list includes some of the many features of our total package—just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
- Healthcare Plan: earn 100% company-paid medical insurance by refraining from using nicotine and participating in the on-site workout for a payout program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: save money for your future with our help.
- Profit Sharing: save money for your future based on the profit of the company.
- Incentive Bonuses: enjoy rewards such as productivity or attendance bonuses and free lunches to celebrate new records set.
- On-Site Gym with a FREE Personal Trainer: work out with the trainer twice a week or use the gym at a time that works for you!
- Flexible Schedules: work in a way that fits your lifestyle.
- Employee Discounts: experience any of our products for less.
- Holiday Gifts: receive an annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
- Have Fun! Enjoy theme parties and company dress up days, such as our Halloween costume contest.
Current Available Job Listings
Reports To: Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt / Non-Exempt
Summary: Responsibility for FLI web site design and development including: user interface, navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of multiple Content Management Systems is necessary, as is the ability to learn new systems (i.e. Joomla, WordPress).
• Need a thorough understanding of SEO best practices.
• Must be self-sufficient in creating compelling graphic design collateral.
• A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites is necessary.
• Ability to work with web developers to create/optimize eCommerce sites.
• On a daily basis must ensure multiple web sites are functioning properly, have no errors, and are updated with relevant content.
• Will work with a large marketing team to ensure the mission and goals of the company are properly conveyed on the website.
• Constantly track website/page performance and analytics.
• Ability to manage routine backups.
• Experience with SalesForce.com and Pardot (email client) are preferred.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum four years of previous experience in a similar position, required.
• Ability to conform web design to prescribed style format.
• Knowledge of web site navigation and file structure organization.
• Prioritization skills.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
• Knowledge of client and server side scripting for purposes of connecting to and gathering data.
• Knowledge of HTML web technologies and applications.
• Ability to hand code when necessary.
• Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
• Proficiency with Macintosh and PC computer systems.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• The ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work with limited direct supervision.
• Learn, understand, and comply with all Marketing Department Standard Operating Procedures.
• Associate’s degree in Web Communications / Web Design or Marketing, required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Web Communications / Web Design or Marketing, preferred.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk and hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment.
Note: In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee healthcare insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment. In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug. Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.